Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
I'm gonna be completely booked for the next 2 weeks, everyday after school and then in the weekends too. I guess my life will be revolving around homework, hockey, mugging, hockey, sleeping, eating, hockey, you, hockey. Dear me. My body system feels like it's just about to crash but i just wantneed to hold out until after Adiv, so maybe til July. My shin splint is being an asshole and i'm hating every minute of forced limping and wanting to scream out not-so-nice swear words and clenching my fist in futile attempts to release some of the pain elsewhere. So pain, GO AWAY. ROAR.
I was just thinking the other day, as always, that i'm so happy i'm in AC. Not only the environment, the proximity(which is actually a ginormas factor), the people but everything. Teachers, classes... Everything. I'm lovin' it and that's coming from the heart (: I'm happy.
You're like a breath of fresh air just when i needed; you're just what i was looking for. I'm scared that it's a withdrawl thing, an objective and not an emotion but then i press replay and you've still got me smiling time and time again. Maybe one day i'll decide not to be stubborn and put my pride aside for a little while. Until then,
I think you're trying to vent out your need for someone to hold and love and need who wants you back on me cos for some odd reason or another she said no. I'm speculating but correct me if i'm wrong. -I'm sorry to say though, you've got the wrong girl. We'll go no where, honest.
-don't think, just run.
ex-oh, ex-oh
2:41 AM